Thursday, February 13, 2020

Jesus Loves You and Me

You loved me even before I gave my heart to You.. 
You waited patiently and loved me even when many years ago I had gone astray You left the 99 and came looking for me..
You've comforted me when no one else was around me.. 
You've given me strength in my weakess moment's.. 
You've made me a survivor... 
You've guided me when I have lost my way.. 
You've corrected me when I was wrong.. You've put your arms around me when I needed a hug... 
You've shown me Your majesty in Your creations... 
And above all you gave Your life not only for me, but for every person on earth..
You rose from the grave for me and You gave me salvation freely. I don't have to earn Your love I just have to love You and live for You. 
Jesus died for all of you too. I hope you will turn to Jesus too! 
It's fast and simply, just ask Him into your heart, ask Him to forgive you of your sins and lead you in His direction. 
God loves you like no knew else can!
Copyright Teresa Causey-Christian 
02/14/2020

No comments:

Post a Comment