Wednesday, July 22, 2020

God Let's Us Know

God let's me know that I am worthy of His love and respect, even when others let me know that thwy so not think that I am... God stands beside me, even when others walk away... God speaks to me even when others remain silent... God knows I've changed even when others refuse to see the change... God lifts me up even when others try to bring me down... God knows the truth even when others lie about me... God hears my cries even when others turn a deaf ear...God bottles my tears even when others want to make me cry... God listens to me even when other refuse to... God gives me stregnth even when others try to break me... God doesn't see me as replacable even when others do... God sees me as I am and loves me anyway even when some others don't.
God loves you too...  tcc

No comments:

Post a Comment